Drake University (3.97 G.P.A.)
The University of Iowa (4.0 G.P.A)
First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO) Individual Segment Marketing Intern
- Responsible for the progress of several projects pertaining to wealth management, Latino banking, and mortgage (ex: helped design animated signs for loan officers, which will be displayed in FNBO branches across the country.
- Participated in the company-wide internship program, completing an innovation pitch event presented in front of various FNBO executives.
DBS Relays Producer – Drake University
- Brainstormed ideas, wrote scripts, filmed pre-recorded videos, operated camera during live shows, etc.
Resident Hall Receptionist – Drake University
- Welcomed guests and residents, resolved issues with printers, answered questions, dealt with mail, etc.
Staff Writer for The Times Delphic – Drake University
- Published articles on subjects such as mental health, student life, lithographic printing, etc. .
- Camp Invention Leadership Counselor
- Waukee Tennis Camp
- Animal Rescue League
- Habitat ReStoreSt. Boniface Church – Waukee
- Habitat for Humanity
- Drake University President’s List
- Seal of Biliteracy (Iowa Department of Education)
- Certificate of Excellence for Outstanding Performance in a Foreign Language (Spanish)
- Humanitarian Cord Award – 160 hours of community service
- National Honors Society
- Honorable mention in the New York Times Summer Reading Contest
- Scholastic Art and Writing Gold & Silver Key Awards
- ADM Varsity Cross Country Award
- Racoon River Valley Art Competition – First Place Hand Built Ceramics
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Brightedge Certified (SEO data analysis)
- Experience with production equipment (camera operation/lighting/switch boards/audio)